- Those looking to apply foundation in thin layers.
- Those looking to achieve a smooth makeup base.
- Those whose foundation tends to cake easily.
- Those looking for a makeup brush that does not cause irritation.
- Missha Artistool Foundation Brush No.101, 1 piece.
- Textured foundation brush creates a thin, smooth base.
- Fibers: Synthetic.
- Handle: Polyamide.
- Cap: Polypropylene.
Gives Beginners Professional Results: A brush with the right texture and shape for every step of your makeup regimen, allowing even beginners to achieve professional results.
Soft Texture: Tapered fibers provide a super soft texture that doesn't irritate the skin and allows for a more natural-looking makeup application.
Densely packed fibers and a bendable brush head allow for smooth product adherence onto the skin.
The tear-drop shape allows for precise application even around the nose.
A brush cap is included for hygienic storage.
How to Use:
Step 1. Apply foundation to the brush (Alternatively, dot the face with foundation directly).
Step 2. Smooth foundation onto the skin in an upward-sweeping motion..
Step 3. Use the tapered end of the brush for those hard-to-reach areas (crevices on the sides of the nose). Step
4. Tap additional foundation onto areas in need of more intense coverage.
Clean Up Guide
Step 1. Wipe off excess product onto the tissue.
Step 2. Using a brush cleanser, wash the brush in warm water rubbing gently with your hands.
Step 3. Hold the handle and shake off excess water.
Step 4. Dry the brush with the fibers and ferrule facing down in a well-ventilated, shaded area.